1. What do you like to do for fun?
Play derby!! And do some boxing. Taking trips with my family.
2. How long have you been skating? Any form/type/skate, etc.
I skated as a kid growing up every weekend. I started playing derby when I was stationed in Okinawa, Japan in 2010. I took a 9 month injury break then got right back to it.
3. What is your favorite part of roller derby?
It’s a great workout and I can hit my friends;) there is a lot of friendships that are built within derby and they last a lifetime!
4. What other sports do you enjoy, favorite sports team?
I enjoy watching football, and my favorite NFL team is the Steelers.
5. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
Most people don’t even realize that I am Asian LOL! I am mixed with so many ethnic backgrounds that it is hard to tell. My Mom was born and raised in Thailand and my Dad is from PA.